Thursday, July 20, 2017

Family of Five

Life with twins and a toddler is CRAY CRAY! As you can see, I haven't posted in over a month. I have been lighting up Instagram so you can always look there if you want to see the mayhem that is our life. :) 

But last month we took family pics with Lindsey Koch Photography and we love love love them!! The first photo is pretty standard for how life is around here now. Except more crying (for everyone, ha!). Thank you Lindsey for capturing our family!


Bradley's face kills me here. :)


And here. :)


Nate also took a bunch of pics with the kids since I had pictures when he was at work with the twins.






And some with Bradley. :)




Bradley's glamour shot time!







This will probably be our only pic of Bradley with the girls for a while...he is a little rough to say the least!


Love my family of five!


Follow me on Facebook and Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment