Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Twins Purple Nursery Closet

Just like Bradley's closet, we had to do a fun color for the twins as well. It really makes it easier (and prettier!) to see in the closet and is such a fun pop! We also wanted to do some sort of closet system instead of the wire racks that were in there. The twins have a good size walk in closet so we had a lot to figure out. 

First step was paint, and we went with this amazing color called Amethyst Cream by Benjamin Moore that goes very well with the nursery inspiration. It photographs differently in every pic but I am obsessed.


One of our first gifts to put in the closet - Zutano booties from their cousins! So adorable!


Then Nate installed an Ikea Pax system similar to the one in Bradley's closet because we love it so much, but not a corner unit. This one also has drawers which is awesome! He also somehow measures and buys all the supplies for the hanging area/shelves from random parts at Lowes. So glad he is so handy!!


I washed all of Bradley's clothes size newborn through 6 months and hung them up. I really only took out stuff that was SUPER boyish and I knew I wouldn't put on girls. Kept everything else! Something tells me we will go through a lot of clothes! Instagrammed of course. :)





I'm in love with this side with extra storage space and the drawers. So much room!




Everything isn't exactly where we will have it but a great storage space for now. View from the room!


I love matching outfits for the girls, however most of their outfits will be Bradley's hand me downs or my Once Upon A Child used finds. My Instagram friend Lindsey sent me these ADORABLE Matilda Jane rompers. Sooooo cute!!


In other nursery news, our cribs came! It looks SO weird with two cribs in the room. 


Check out these cuties from my cousin Molly! So sweet!


Nate also painted our Ikea dresser the same color as the closet and used the same knobs. I am obsessed! Will post more pics once we get the room in order.


It looks so cute with My Little Ponies on it. :)


Hats off to the amazing hubs for making all of this happen! I feel like the "bones" are set for the room so now we need to do the fluff!! We have a busy next few weeks so we probably won't get much nursery progress but my goal is to have everything done sometime in March. We need to be ready for the babies!

Follow me on Facebook and Instagram!
SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment