Thursday, January 5, 2017

Christmas 2016

I think I am now officially done with the Christmas posts! :) Christmas 2016 is in the books! On Christmas Eve we went to church with Nate's family. I think this is the first time I let the twin bump show itself! :)





Why do toddlers hate pics so much?


Then we came back to open a couple presents.


Bradley started ripping open Christmas presents when we weren't quite ready! This kid loves Christmas!


So many new toys! He opened up clothes and threw them to the ground. Ha!



We put out cookies, milk and reindeer treats for Santa hoping he would make it to our house!


He made it!






I was a little excited for my new toaster from Nate!


She's a beaut!


Bradley got lots of coloring books, crayons and markers. He loves scribbling!



Sprinkles was being funny and hid behind the tree.


He loves this Aquadoodle mat!



His dolls that he doesn't like. :)


Then we cooked up a storm for Nate's family to come over for Christmas dinner.


I wore my Christmas best. :)


Bradley loved showing off for everyone!


Turns out everyone loves to color. :)


Then it was back in matching jammies for bedtime stories. :)


I hope your Christmas was merry and bright!

Follow me on Facebook and Instagram!
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment