Saturday, December 17, 2016

Christmas is Coming!

We are so close to Christmas! I can't believe it! Here are some recent pics from our holiday season.

Love our tree! Will post a Christmas house tour soon and you can see my bumpy walking tour on Instagram.


My favorite ornaments! Fun to get a pic of them every year. Can't wait to show you this year's. :)


Bradley got an early Christmas gift. I have been hunting for this discontinued Bubble Guppies School Bus on eBay but it has been too expensive. I was at our favorite used store and there it was for $4!! Find of the year!


I have knocked off my ornament garland TWICE this year already. Next year I am getting some hooks to hold this puppy in place!


Love my Funko Pop collection! I think I need more non-Christmas ones in my life. I do have Mrs Potts and Chip.


Christmas exhausts Sprinkles. :)


Did you see the new pieces from the Walmart Pioneer Woman collection? I had to get this Pyrex type dishes for my collection. Love!


Papa and Grandma came to visit! Bradley was so excited to see them he face planted on the cement and got a fat lip. :( Snuggles from Papa helped.


So does reading his book nook.


The end of the year always means time for a new paper planner! #neverletgo


We are always looking for indoor activities and our library has the best kids section to play in!


We had a minor scare - I was at the sports center with Bradley and he landed on his arm funny and wouldn't use it. Off to our ped! After X-rays were clear she thinks he dislocated his elbow.


Another favorite Christmas decor piece - this nativity set! It is felt and like larger than Barbies. Love it!


I always want pickle dip his time of year! :)


Bradley likes baking Christmas cookies with no pants. Don't you?


My friend is such a talented artist! She made my chalkboard so pretty. :)


Broke out my favorite marshmallow mugs! Now I am ready for my favorite hot chocolate!!


Vikings games are fun during the holiday season, too! Especially with bloodys! 


We love playing with our friends on cold days!


We never buy lots of presents for Bradley because we are constantly picking up things here or there - as of a few weeks ago this is all I had! We found a few other things so we aren't feeling like the worst parents ever...


Bradley loves the Santa phone at Target! I should have bought one - he really thinks he is talking to Santa!


I can't stop making this creamy tortellini tomato soup! It takes like 5 minutes and is amazing!


Nate is very excited about his new sweater.


I think Bradley liked coloring this box more than most of his toys.


My parents went to Disney without us! Well, kind of. They went to Disney Springs when they were in Orlando. Still...  PS how cute is my mom in her Stitch Fix pieces? Love styling her! :)


I'm late with Christmas cards this year! Hoping to get them out this week.


We LOVE Crayola Experience at the Mall of America. Our annual pass is getting lots of use!


Always have to share this. 


Happy last week of Christmas!

Follow me on Facebook and Instagram!
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment