Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Busy December

We have had a busy December! We flew to Chicago to see family, made gingerbread houses, had lots of music classes, Bradley got his first haircut, and we hosted a neighborhood cookie exchange!

It is always crazy flying with a toddler. He is still rear facing like a champ! And was allowed his paci to keep him quiet on the plane. :)


Bradley doesn't do well in group pics.


He loooooves his cousins. He always is trying to sit or jump on them.


And they love him back. So sweet.


We hit up the Dupage Children's Museum and Bradley loved it! Minus getting soap in his eyes from the bubble room.


Then we went to All Aboard Diner, the cutest place ever! Loved how our food was brought out on a little train!




My SIL ordered extras of these pants when she was getting family Christmas jammies and let me have these ones! I haven't taken them off all month. :)


Music class has been festive as well!


One of Bradley's highlights was when we had snowballs. See him lying in the middle of the pile? :)


I also wanted to make gingerbread houses with Bradley! We had his friends over for some gingerbread fun.


Bradley certainly loved all of the little candies...


but he tried to eat them more than actually decorate so we didn't finish our house.


His friends made a super cute house, though!


Just cleaning up after making the houses and dumping water all over the floor.


I snapped this cute pic of Bradley's kitchen because he has so many fun kitchen things, and of course I got him a mixer for Christmas. Not sure where it will go!


Bradley also got his first haircut this month!! Such a big day! He wasn't excited at first.


We got one smile out of him. :)


Nate and I drank a lot of hot chocolate, too. Cheersing in the basement.


And this is so random but I just LOVE Vietnamese food. I had to take a pic of our delicious take out. :) Stir fried beef vermicelli with Vietnamese egg rolls (all in fish sauce). YUM!


This kid loves his accessories.


Gingerbread nails! I always like to get some nail art for the holidays and this was the winner this year. 


Then we had our neighborhood cookie exchange! I made peanut butter kiss cookies.


The day of our neighborhood cookie exchange I fell down our basement stairs carrying a case of water and am pretty sure I broke or cracked my tailbone. I haven't been able to walk/sit/stand/lay do anything! Such horrible pain! Luckily I had a cozy outfit to wear to the party.


Of course, I had to make hot chocolate.


I put overflow Christmas mugs in this and thought it was kind of cute.


I made some of my favorite apps for snacks. Will share them soon!


Such a fun crew! We have the best neighbors.


Can you tell I am dying of pain here? Yeesh. But love these girls!


Some of my loot from the exchange!


Bradley has been loving opening random presents from people. Nate's coworker got him these trucks and he loves them!


Such a fun month! I hope everyone is staying safe and loving the excitement of December!

Follow me on Facebook and Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment