Friday, November 18, 2016

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

Per usual, I start decorating for Christmas in the month of November. It is always my goal to have everything done by Thanksgiving because we either host Nate's family here, or travel to Iowa which means we won't have time to relax at all if we are worrying about getting decor up! It is so nice to sit and drink hot chocolate and lounge on the long weekend.


I always start with the cupcake tree because it is the littlest and upstairs, so then Nate isn't as embarrassed at having people see our holiday decorations on November 1st. :) I put it in our master bedroom again this year because I'm afraid Bradley would love to rip off the ornaments if it was in his play area! I grabbed the boxes and coffee and trucked it upstairs!


I always lay out all the ornaments so I can see them before putting them on the tree. My mom thinks this is "artsy" of me, I think it is just easier! 



Love this tree topper! Last year I had it as part of the tree decor and this year I used it as a legit topper.


Caught my helper playing in the pillows!



This helper is a little more lazy.


Tada! This tree comes together so fast because it is super little. Love the colors so much!




I also brought out the Christmas books and switched out Bradley's regular books for Christmas ones.



Then I snuck out a couple pieces to put on the sideboard.  I couldn't be stopped!



Bradley and I checked out the Target Christmas section. He talked to Santa for quite a while on the phone! So cute.


Now to work on the rest of the house! Are you all decorated yet?


Follow me on Facebook and Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment