Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Patriotic Front Porch

I absolutely love decorating for holidays to give a festive ambiance, and since I love cute front porches, they are a prefect place to decorate!


We finally got some plants for our pots, and pushed them to the front of the porch instead of right by the door for a different look. So far we are liking it! And hopefully it will keep the bugs back, too! They keep setting off our video doorbell sensor All. Night. Long. 

Anyhoo...I have had it on my to-do list for about three years to make a patriotic pallet, and finally did it! My talented friend Nicole is a crafter/DIYer extraordinaire, so she helped me (like she uses saws - so impressed. Ha!).

We turned this pallet...


...into this!


So fun! I am not totally sure where to put it, so for now it is just hanging out on our front porch. :) 


 I love porches at night, too!


In other 4th of July news, you might have already seen on Instagram, but my work had a patriotic BBQ this week so we had dress up! :)


Too fun seeing what everyone decided to wear! :)


We also had some party favors - necessary.


This crazy dude hopes everyone has a safe and happy holiday weekend!


Follow me on Facebook and Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment