Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Spring Love

This post will kind of be like my Week In Pictures or Recent Pics posts, but over a longer period of time since I have been MIA!  I still post all the time on Instagram, but here are some photos with what we have been up to!

Got Bradley a pair of Hunter boots!  So cute!


Bradley is still a smoothie machine!  We both can't get enough!


One of his favorite things is throwing the dog food, but he knows Dada doesn't like that and helps sweep it up. :)


We finally got our little kitchen lover a kitchen!  He loves it and it is so cute to watch him play!


Buttered toast with avocado and bacon...get in my belly!


Sweet little Chimi.


Polish love!  I have been loving all sorts of bright pinks!


Bradley always has awesome holiday (and Disney!) wear. 


Our front door had the St Patty's wreath up for all of like three days! :)


My SIL had the cutest "Adopt a Puppy" bin for my nephew's Paw Patrol third birthday party!  Love!


Purple nails for teaching dance!


Truest pin ever. :)


We finally got a Starbucks in our hood!  Bradley got a water and was making friends around the corner.


I finally found something to hang on Bradley's wall above the changing area, and it was from the Target dollar spot!  Score!


I have been living on Naf Naf!!  Get in my belly delicious garlic sauce!


Bradley tried his first McDonald's hash brown and is obsessed.  Uh oh.


Loving the Pillowfort collection at Target!  One of my girlfriends designed a bunch of the stuff, too!  So cool!  These are two of my favorites and am thinking the junk room needs to get a girly makeover...


My outfits are getting springy!


We pulled out the patio furniture on a nice day!  Love!!


Bradley loved yelling "hello!" to the neighbors!  More like "heewooo!"


Dadas twin.


Somebunny didn't know he had a bunny tail on! :)


I can't wait for it to be nice enough for plants!  Still love seeing these colors on our front porch!


Bradley's easter basket is imilar to last year's basket since he still doesn't eat candy.  So fun to put together.


Saturday night family date to Cherry Berry in jammies and rain boots! :)


Fun goodies appear when my mom is in town! Where do you think I got my love for holidays from?


Grandma brought Bradley a toaster for his kitchen!  So cute!


Stomping with Grandma!  


Easter morning bunny booty pancakes! :)


Easter family pic. :)


Bradley loved sitting by his Auntie Laurie!


The gate is gone!  Eek!  So far so good...he likes testing limits here and there but not as bad as I thought!


Pioneer Woman salsa is my jam!


About fell over when I saw this.  Ha!!


Poor Chimi and her allergies.  Such a sweet little girl.


I am working my way through the Harry Potter series and just finished Goblet of Fire!  It is like a part time job reading these!  Ha!  But love!


Bradley gets the funniest school projects sent home! :)


Love this little area in our upstairs!  All my favorite colors are loud and proud! :)


Hope everyone is having a great spring!

Follow me on Facebook and Instagram!

4 comments:

  1. I love stitch fix! How can I request you as a stylist??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww isn't it awesome?? You can request me by name in your "note to stylist" if you want! (Laura Reed) But if you have a stylist that already knows your style and you love, keep them! It can take a while to understand someone's style! :) And my biggest tips would be to link to your Pinterest fashion page, and write in specific requests or styles you want to try each time!! And give feedback on everything of course! So fun!

      Delete
  2. I needed a good salsa recipe so I did look up PW's recipe and wrote it down. I looked at your photo again after that and noticed you must have customed the recipe for you if that is all the ingredients. I too love onions and wondered since the recipe calls for only quarter cup do you really use two whole ones and do you use a blender or food processor?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the only difference I do is no cilantro because we never have it, and I usually do a full onion, but this time tried two onions (and think it was too much). Oh and we never have real garlic so I use minced. :) I use a food processor and like it chunkier so watch it closely! It's so tasty! Especially with ranch Dorito chicken nachos!! :)

      Delete