Monday, December 7, 2015

Shop Pink Blush

One of my new favorite women's online boutiques is Pink Blush!  You may already know about them for their cute maternity items, (like when I posted on Instagram and caused a mini hullabaloo!) but they also are so cute for non-maternity!  They reached out to me and offered to send three tops to try them out which was awesome!  I ordered all larges if that helps for sizing (I am 5'11").  Here are the ones I chose from ShopPinkBlush.

The first shirt I picked out is this adorable rust top!  I wear lots of comfy but cute tops like this - they work well for my casual workplace or cute weekend mom wear! And I love how loose fitting and long this one is!  Plus the elbow patches add some extra cuteness.  I love it in the olive color, too, but the other top I picked was olive so I went for the rust and love!


The second top I picked out from PinkBlush Boutique was this sparkly olive green number!  I love tops that have unexpected details and aren't just plain.  The sequins make it a non-basic sweater and I wore it on Thanksgiving!



The third item was this classic white coat.  I love been looking for a good white coat forever and jumped when I saw this one!  How perfect to wear to church, a nice dinner, anything!  It makes me want to get a muff and wear it on a sleigh ride. :)  This will be what I wear on Christmas Eve for sure!




They also have cute dresses for women and I have my eye on some of the midis!  Of course now I can't stop looking.  My "love list" on their site has all of these at the moment, and I placed an order with their Black Friday sale!  So you could be seeing some of these soon!



They also have free shipping which is my kryptonite.  I swear daily I will think I want to order something online from a store, then see you have to pay shipping and delete my cart!  Not here!

There are a lot of trendy boutiques online but this is a really good one!  Have you ordered anything from Pink Blush?

Follow me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment