Friday, November 20, 2015

2015 Cupcake Tree

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!


The cupcake tree is up!  It has a new location this year - our master bedroom!  I was struggling with where to put it because of Bradley's need to destroy/get into everything.  I never realized how low all of our furniture options are (or how tall Bradley is?).  So the only place I could find was our master dresser!  I laid everything out to prepare.


Since our walls are purple it is kind of made for this room. :)



Check out Bradley in the back!  Haha!  He was more curious with what was going on outside.


And as always, Sprinkles is such a good help.


I skipped ribbon this year, mostly because I was lazy, and I might add it in because I feel like it could need it.  For now she looks pretty as is. :)




And of course Target has divine decor that matches!  I NEED this pillow and bottle brush trees for our bedroom!  Watching for sales...


Have you started any decor yet?  It is so fun to get festive!


Follow me on Facebook!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love love love your sweet cupcake tree! It's so beautiful, definitely one of the best I've seen!

    ReplyDelete