Friday, October 9, 2015

Spooky Time!

Our house is finally ready for Halloween!  My project this weekend was to get the front door in order.  My favorite mermaid helped me out!


Bradley has been rocking the Halloween apparel and read books with Dad while I decorated the door. :)


My nails have gotten spookier, too! :)


But back to the door.  I love hanging this wreath every year.  It is still one of my favorites!  


I stored the garland with the deco mesh still connected from last year so it was a breeze getting this all set up!  I just had to tie in the pumpkin lights, pumpkin buckets, and fluff mesh.


We are ready for trick or treaters!


The inside also has the usual touches here and there. 



This table runner is still one of my favorite Halloween pieces. It is just too perfect!


We have some mini pumpkins on the mantle to add some color.


Bradley found this witch hat in the Halloween bucket! :)  Funny little man!


You probably already saw on Instagram, but the newest addition to our Halloween decor is the Starbucks Halloween house I got through a Facebook swap and shop!  Such a great find!


It definitely ups my spooky Halloween game!


And don't you fret, I have definitely been thinking about Christmas! :)  Finally got my paws on this little friend.  Yesssssss!!


Hope everyone has been feeling as festive as us! 

Follow me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment