Thursday, September 25, 2014

Halloween Decor

Confession - I have had our Halloween decor up for about 3 weeks.  This should come as no surprise to you if you have read this blog for any amount of time, or know me personally, but I know it is a little shameful.  Once September 1st rolls around all bets are off!  Out comes the decor!  The Fall wreath is still up (will switch to my Halloween wreath October 1st) so we are not totally Halloweened here, but close!




Like always, I don't like scary Halloween things - skulls, scary witches, spiders, etc.  I like whimsical Halloween junk - cute witches, bright colors, pumpkins, etc.  Call me a wuss.  


Still loving our sideboard for all things holiday!


And of course, had to Instagram a pic!


Dining room just has our usual bowl of pumpkins (and a bassinet now!)


Kitchen is weak - still just have these little guys.  One of these years I will do more!


Baby Bradley is also in the Halloween spirit with his jammies!


It is exhausting celebrating holidays so early.


I basically have all the same decor as last year, but it looks so much better on the built ins


A pumpkin here, a witch hat there.




Also have been using the Halloween tumbler!


I always tell myself that I will get more serious with Halloween decor and it just slips away.  Ugh!    Maybe this year I will hit up all the post Halloween clearance sales so I can be taken seriously with this holiday.  One of these years it will be epic!

Follow me on Facebook!

4 comments:

  1. Love it!! You inspired my fall mesh wreath....I have it on my classroom door (I am a speech pathologist working at an elementary school)! My next goal is to make a mesh Halloween wreath!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! That makes me so happy! I want to see a pic of both wreaths! :)

      Delete
  2. Ooh! Almost time to dig out the deco mesh wreath I made last year!

    ReplyDelete