Monday, June 9, 2014

Showers on a Shower

Shower #2 is in the books!  I am feeling so spoiled after last weekend's shower and then this weekend's events!


This shower was at our house which made everything so easy (for me at least)!  It was a super rainy morning, but that didn't stop friends from coming to celebrate!  Showers on a shower!


 
It was hosted by four of my girlfriends (forgot to get the pic when all were there!) that I have been friends with for over 10 years!



They thought of every detail possible!  Aren't these the cutest donuts in the world?


A deco mesh wreath with Bradley's initial of course!


Lots of yummy food.


Loved the fruit!!


They even brought bow ties for the little girls. :)


 The basement had a mimosa bar,




and delicious goodies to dip in chocolate fondue!


They had tables set up so cute for the gift display!




It was so amazing to see so many of my best girlfriends all in one place!



Lots of us are prego!  These beauties are due in 2-3 weeks and look like supermodels (my buns are triple their size and I'm a good 8 weeks behind them)!


Here are all of the pregos in attendance (at least the ones that we know of!) in order of due date!  So fun!


There were lots of adorable kiddos - all girls!  But lots of boys are in the works. :)




Adorable Jemma loved the pups!  She was too cute!


There were so many fun and generous gifts!  Instead of opening all of the presents in front of everyone the hosts asked everyone to bring their gift unwrapped for a Baby Bingo game.







More friend fun!


`










The little girls loved seeing everyone, too!




Love my mommy!  She doesn't get in many pics because she takes them all.


 I'm so grateful for all of these amazing friends!



Follow me on Facebook!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so awesome! It will be wonderful to have so many friends having babies at the same time.

    Not to be a buzz kill, but I was very pumped to get a couple of those seat covers for under the car seat as well, and when we did our car seat check, the Sheriff's Department said to remove them, as they take away from the seat being stable and highly increase the seat moving, and not being as safe (and therefore the baby moving) during a crash. =( I had heard how they really protect seats from stains should a child get sick too, so it was a bummer. We have it next to the car seat now, but not under it. Just wanted to share, as I would kick myself if I didn't! I know you get enough advice when pregnant, so take or leave it when you get your car seat check done. Take Care! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know! We will look into it! :)

      Delete