Monday, May 19, 2014

Week In Pictures

Recent happenings through the eyes of my phone camera.

Greatest onesie ever from my friend Jessie!


Nate and his bestie, Sprinkles.


Someone steals my bump nest all the time! Jerk!


Snuggle time with Chimi.


Using my mixer more!  Still need to work on my baking skills - I calculated what 1 cup of butter means incorrectly so they were a bit dry. :/


Still edible though! 


Nesting is in full effect!  I have idea boards all over the house.


My usual nightly spot.  Relaxing and finding fun nursery ideas.


Nate's work surprised him with a baby shower!  So sweet!


We are in the double digits!!  OMG!!


Celebrated our three year anniversary at Pittsburgh Blue!  So yummy!



Current obsession - German Chocolate Cake ice cream from Coldstone...can't stop.


Poor little Chimi has allergies and they make me so sad.  It usually affects her left eye so she lays there with one eye closed. :(


Super exciting mail day!!


Yesterday had amazing weather!  It feels foreign to sit outside!


Giggled at my pile of jammies - I think it is safe to say I am obsessed with fun prints!



Follow me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment