Sunday, March 2, 2014

Updated Master Bedroom!

I think I went into a long winter's coma and literally sat on my buns.  All.  Winter.  Long.  No longer!  Time to keep going with the house projects!

One item we have been putting off for a while is our master bedding.  We have mostly been putting it off because we could never find what we wanted, or we liked certain things but they were too pricey.  Enter: sales!  We saw Restoration Hardware was having a bedding sale so we trucked on over to take a look.  Well, before we got into RH we walked into Pottery Barn and at the front of the store was our new bedding!


We kept it simple since the wallpaper and color of the room already is pretty crazy; just selected a white duvet, quilt for the end of the bed and matching pillows.  No more queen bedding on our king bed!


The duvet will always look a little imperfect because we aren't the type of people that iron their bedding.  I can barely iron my clothes when needed so no chance our duvet will see the iron.  I still love it!



Our master bedroom is one of the few rooms in our house that I consider close to "finished".  Last few items on my list are window treatments, makeup desk chair/better lighting, and also brighter lighting from the ceiling fan.  But close!



Past posts on our master can be found here: First phaseNew bed and here, and Mid progress.


Here is what our bedding usually looks like.  Rumpled with a cozy pup.  Just how we like it. :)  Sweet dreams!


Follow me on Facebook!

4 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh, your master bedroom looks amazing. Your bedding look like those that I usually see in the magazine, everything looks pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thank you! We are loving it!! Now need the rest of the house to look like this. :)

      Delete
  2. Looks so lush and plush!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks lovely, like a plush hotel.

    X x

    ReplyDelete