Sunday, February 16, 2014

Work Outfits Part 3

I have made it two more full weeks in my job, and with the #closetremixchallenge on Instagram!  Only 11 more outfits to go and I will have made it the 30 days!  Here is a recap of these past two weeks.

The Monday outfit was one of my preplanned outfits.  I wore it as is and was so glad I had a couple preplanned outfits left.  Monday mornings are rough to decide on clothing!


Then that Tuesday I grabbed one of my favorite sweaters and wore with comfy jeans and flats.  Sometimes you just gotta go simple.

Sweater: Old Navy, Jeans: JBrand, Flats: Steve Madden, Necklace: Urban Outfitters


Wednesday was another favorite - the two tone cardi!  This cardigan is hard to figure out what to wear with other than jeans.  Makes me so happy that I can wear jeans to work everyday of the week!

Cardi: AE, Necklace: Etsy, Jeans: Alloy, Boots: Heartbreaker


Thursday was another oldie but a goodie - the dots shirt!  I prefer it with the crazy skirt, but it is a little too cold to wear that in Minnesota right now!

Shirt: Target, Jeans: Citizens of Humanity, Necklace: Urban Outfitters


Friday I brought out one of my favorite scarves!  I like that you can wear it with really any color, but this time I went with the same tones.  PS - how cute is Sprinkles in the background??

Cardi: H&M, Scarf: Target, Henley: Alloy, Jeans: JBrand


The Monday of Valentine's week I brought out the hearts!  This is one of my absolute favorite cardigans - not only is it cute, it is the softest thing in the world!  Wish they had more colors of it!

Cardigan: Forever21, Blouse: NY&Co, Jeans: Alloy


I couldn't find my leggings for a good two weeks, so when I found them mixed in with workout wear, I was so happy!!  (Made sense why I couldn't find them - haven't worked out in MONTHS!  Eek!)  I definitely need at least one more pair of leggings so this doesn't happen again!

Jacket, Leggings, and Tunic: Target, Scarf: BP, Belt: H&M, Boots: Steve Madden


I pretty much threw this outfit together on Wednesday because I wasn't feeling well.  I recently purchased this tank at Target and LOVE how long it is.  Probably will go back for more!

Cardi and Tank: Target, Necklace: JCP, Jeans: Alloy


I was super excited for Valentine's Day on Thursday, so I broke out some more hearts!  Lots of mixing of pinks and purples, but sometimes you need color!

Cardi: H&M, Tshirt: Forver21, Necklace: NY&Co


Since Friday was Valentine's Day, I got to wear my favorite lips shirt!  Makes me happy to feel festive!  I always try to dress for the season! :)

Top: Forever21, Jeans: Alloy


I noticed one of the fashionistas I follow on Instagram was also wearing it!  Her photo shows the full color of the shirt (my dirty mirror and wretched lighting does not).


Who else is doing the #closetremixchallenge?  Are you still motivated?

Follow me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment