Friday, February 21, 2014

Week In Pictures

Recent happenings through the eyes of my phone camera.

Valentine's nails!!


Love the little heart. <3


My view most weekends - catching up on blogs with coffee and snacks.  Bliss.


I am a tumbler collector.  There are worse things to obsess over, right?



Sprinkles loves all these blizzards as much as we do.


Jamba addiction.  Berry Fulfilling is the best.


Missy added some more light to my hair!  Hoping it helps me look less pasty (a girl can dream).


I absolutely love both of these foundations, but if I could only choose one, I would pick Revlon!  For some reason this stuff works some magic on my face!  (I use the powder, too).


Natey always gets me my favorite cupcakes from Cocoa and Fig for Valetine's Day!  Love!


He also got me a Nutribullet so I can make my own Jamba at home!!


Switched to some brights to get me in the vacation mood.  This is much more neon in person - China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy.  


I love seeing this face (and beard) every morning!!


And this one!


Last but not least, I finally got the color fiasco straightened out for my mixer!  Now I need lessons!


Happy weekend!

Follow me on Facebook!

1 comment:

  1. You are going to love your NutriBullet. I got one (and a KitchenAid) for Xmas this year. It's amazing and I use it daily. My current favorite concoction is 1 banana, handful of pineapple and mango, 1/2 and orange, 2 spoonfulls of vanilla greek yogurt (I use chobani), 1 scoop vanilla protein powder and vanilla coconut milk. To die for. It is tropical heaven.

    ReplyDelete