Monday, January 27, 2014

Week In Pictures

Recent happenings through the eyes of my phone camera.

Sunday morning donuts are the best!  (So are Sunday morning coupons)


More recital fruit!  I know strawberries are out of season but I can't help eating them.


My desk looked sad on my last day!  Was excited for my new beginnings, though. :)


Have been craving Benihana so Nate took me!  Best day ever!


Ordered the Batiste dry shampoo I kept hearing about and so far loving!  Hooray for less showers!


Token cute sleeping pup picture. :)


Did some cleaning on Saturday - every part of our house looked like my makeup desk!


Chino Latino (yum!!) for Lindsey's birthday!



By far my FAVORITE outfit at the Grammys!  Must be the dancer in me, but she was the cutest thing ever in this!


The beyond frigid temps haven't stopped and our company closed the office today!  Attempted to work from home.


And last but not least, an update on what I ended up wearing last week after planning out some options.  These were also posted to my Instagram, so sorry if you already saw!

Monday was almost the same as planned.  I just switched out the tank for V neck tee and called it a day!


Tuesday was exactly as planned.  Woo!

 

Wednesday I switched it up because I had just purchased this top from Von Maur and wanted to wear!


Thursday got a mini switch - I wanted more color so I wore my Stella and Dot Marchesa necklace and teal J Brand jeans.  Much better! :)


 Friday I ended up wearing my striped blazer/cardi from Von Maur (old) with the Stella and Dot Bamboleo necklace.  Wasn't planned but I liked!


Now I am in desperate need to do more outfit planning so that should be coming soon!  Happy Monday!

Follow me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment