Saturday, January 11, 2014

Week In Pictures

Recent happenings through the eyes of my phone camera.

Last Vikings game ever in the dome!  Bittersweet.


My SIL also collects personalized ornaments each year.  Love her collection!


Christmas came down on New Year's Day. :(  The house looks so empty now.


We have definitely been suffering through the polar vortex!  Chimi is not impressed.


Sprinkles got a hair cut!  Pretty girl!


We have started working in more organic/GMO free foods thanks to Jina!  This one is DELISH!!


So is this one!


More cold snugglers. :)


Our house has been a hot mess!  Goal this weekend - clean!!


 Back to my favorite polish color ever - OPI Mod About You.


Wearing the Marchesa necklace from my grandparents!  Love!


Stocked up on some of my makeup must haves.  I have been in a makeup rut so I sense a makeup post in the near future!


And of course one more of the girls.  They are just too cute!



Happy weekend!

Follow me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment