Sunday, November 3, 2013

Week In Pictures

Recent happenings through the eyes of my phone camera.

Little bit of Christmas cheer and lots of little girl toys.


Love the elbows on this sweater!


Made the yummiest chicken piccata found on Pinterest!


Nate had been wanting to go to Original Pancake House forever and we finally went!


Loving the Josie Maran concealer crayon!!


Little girls were all set for Halloween and we only got a few trick or treaters!


Chimi likes being cold as much as I do.


Got my act together and organized the pantry again!


Next project - painting this 1980s beast!  Any tips??


Kristin and Shirley were in town!  So fun to catch up!


Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Follow me on Facebook!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! For your 1980's desk check out: Ann Sloan Chalk Paint (no sanding!) They offer classes at: http://paddywacsanoka.com or I'm guessing you can find videos online! Good Luck!


    Megan

    ReplyDelete