Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Week In Pictures

Recent happenings through the eyes of my phone camera.

Still obsessing about making over our family room with built ins!


Got a movie request from my cousin for craft weekend - Gnome Mobile!


Chimi likes snuggling up about as much as I do.


More Bahama Mama - can't get enough of this polish.


I failed at craft weekend and didn't craft.  I did however make a new bestie!


So sweet!


We snuggled in jammies.


Sprinks also didn't have a craft and slept her way through craft weekend.


Ran into MJ at ValleyScare!


Last bit of Halloween d├ęcor


Got pinned by QVC!  Woo!


I don't know about you guys but this start of frigid weather is kicking me in the buns!  Can't we sleep in until 10 and drink cider all day??  At least Christmas decorating starts November 1st! :)

Follow me on Facebook!

3 comments:

  1. That is awesome about QVC. Had to laugh as I was reading this....I am in the same CL sweatshirt but in green. Also have it in pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you've been talking about built ins where those shelves are on Instagram, so wanted to add my two cents in case it helps convince your husband, but you will need them when you have kids. Those shelves will start to be climbed on by your kids as soon as they can pull themselves up and could fall over on them. So...another project before you add kids to the house!! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! So true! I forwarded the email of this to Nate. Thanks for posting so I can show him! :) :) :)

      Delete