Friday, October 18, 2013

Fall Outfit Planning (Part Two)

Here we go with Part Two!  It took me a while to get inspired again after Part One, and I still want to do this again since I am struggling with my Fall fashion!

A few weeks ago I went to my first Flaunt Party at a friends.  Such a cute idea!  The truck wasn't there (I was bummed) so I might have to stalk it so I can shop from the truck.  I only got this scarf but can't wait to go again!  I'm excited to wear it with lots of different outfits.  Obviously wearing it with the token leggings/boots/sweater outfit works.

Scarf: Flaunt, Sweater: Arden B, Leggings: Target, Boots: Alloy



When we were in Chicago, I spotted a girl wearing a cute shirt in the window of the donut shop.  I was obsessed but didn't ask where it was from.  Then I come to work and one of my coworkers was wearing it!  I had to copy.  I promised I wouldn't wear it to work when she was there.  Love comfy plaid shirts!

Shirt: Old Navy, Jeans: MiH, Necklace: Urban Outfitters


The blazer and rock tee trend will never go out of style.  And even if it does, I will keep wearing it.  Such an easy and fun look!  Especially with some colorful skinnies.  Rock on!  (This is a Van Halen t-shirt and whenever I wear it I think of the quote from one of my favorite movies, Wedding Singer. "Get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up".  Classic).

Blazer: Can't remember, T-shirt: Target, Skinnies: Alloy


One of my all time favorite outfits on the blog Running on Happiness just needed to be recreated.  I have saved this idea for years and just realized I had some stripes in my closet that would work!  She might be the cutest person alive so this is the not as cute version of that outfit.  I still absolutely love it though and it will be a repeater!

Top: Forever 21, Jeans: J Brand, Necklace: Urban Outfitters, Jacket: Target


I wore this before going to the greatest place on earth...Benihana!


When my bestie and I went to the Albertville outlets a month or so ago we both fell in love with these Gap shirts.  They are the perfect fit!  I wish I had purchased other colors because this striped one gets LOTS of use.  Paired it with a Groop Dealz necklace and it is magical!

Top: Gap, Necklace: GroopDealz


Chambray shirts are another style I can't get enough of!  I don't wear it as often as I would like because it always needs ironing, and that is something I prefer to not do! :)  I do love how outfits turn out when I choose to iron and wear it.

Top: Old Navy, Cardi: Target, Skinnies: Alloy, Boots: Steve Madden, Necklace: Gift from Mom


Just switched a few pieces around for this and it is cute and casual! 

Shirt: Old Navy, Tank: Target, Scarf: Lyla's Clear Lake, Skinnies: Alloy, Slippers: Target


Blurry pic but how cute is Chimi? I love my little shadows. :)


So I will be doing a Part Three, hopefully soon!  Any good Fall ideas or pieces you can share?

Follow me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment