Sunday, September 8, 2013

Week In Pictures

Recent happenings through the eyes of my phone camera.

Still loving the front door and wreath!


We have been LOVING relaxing on the patio!


Dinner of champions earlier this week.  Wish I didn't love those chicken sammies from White Castle so much...


The little girls ripped this off a slipper of mine and have been going CRAZY for it!


Wearing some hearts/sequins earlier this week.


Confession - I went back and got some boat shoes for my mom and they are actually $20, not the $7 that I realized the shoes BELOW these are.  Still an amazing price for boat shoes, but I am dumb.


My dad and I decided this is a must for next summer!


Road trip to Clear Lake!


My parents remodeled and it looks amazing!



We had lunch at Carlos of Kellys - one of my favorite meals ever!!  Before it was demolished, it was a shredded beef chimichanga.  Sooooo good!!


We forgot leashes so we had to run to Petco and these gems were on an endcap!


Little girls love them!


Twinsies.

And to end on a funny...anyone else only ever been Luigi?  #youngestchildprobz


Happy weekend!

Follow me on Facebook!

2 comments:

  1. Hah! I was ALWAYS Luigi while my older brother was Mario. Now my fiance is Mario and I'm still Luigi--although I always liked him better, anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that's great! I was the older sibling but always was Luigi because I was the tall one.

    ReplyDelete