Sunday, September 29, 2013

Week In Pictures

Recent happenings through the eyes of my phone camera.

Added some Halloween touches in the loft!



We ran out of toothpaste on Saturday - AAAAHHH!!!  I stocked up so that won't be happening for a while! :) (PS - AIM is the best!!  Been using this stuff my whole life and still haven't had a cavity!)


'Tis the season for caramel apples and iced tea!


This weekend we took a road trip to Chicago!  Sprinks was cracking us up in the back seat.


We always have to stop at Dunkin Donuts since we don't have them in Minnie!


We were so excited to see our nephews!  Tyler is at such a fun age!



He loves stealing camera phones and taking selfies.  "More pictures!"


And he loves wearing our shoes.


And making trains!


We always eat our way around the area.  Friday night we ate at King Crab!!  Yummmm!!





Saturday morning we had to get some donuts.



And of course CBA!  The "Dirty Swede" bagel is the best!!



We did a tiny bit of shopping.  I love that they allow dogs in many of the stores!  They loved Paper Source! :)


We are always bummed to leave the windy city!


Last week I posted about my sadness for not getting the J Crew sparkle mini when it was in stores, and my SIL found it on eBay in my size and won it for an early Christmas gift!  SO thoughtful!  Love her!


Hope everyone had an amazing weekend! Wish we had one more day to catch up on sleep!

Follow me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment