Sunday, September 1, 2013

Week In Pictures

Recent happenings through the eyes of my phone camera.

Planned out a week of outfits since I knew this week would be crazy busy (and it was!).


Lots of skirts since we had some of the hottest weather in years...




...and lots of sweat whicking workout gear for dancing in dangerously hot temps!




One of my good girlfriends works for Revlon and hooks me up with the BEST stuff!  This cream makeup is my daily favorite!


This happened - White Castle.


Vikings game with my love...


...and my bestie!


The girls were equally exhausted by this crazy week.



We don't have big plans this weekend and it makes me so happy!  Lots of relaxing on the porch to be had.


I hit up Sam's Club and hit the jackpot!


Super cheap deco mesh,


ribbon,


and boat shoes for $7!!


Also made one of my favorite apps - sausage wonton stars!


Life should somewhat get back to normal now and I have a lot planned for my little blog!  Decorating season is upon us!

Follow me on Facebook!

9 comments:

  1. Ooo, Where did you get that Vikings shirt!?! Super Cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was for an alumni event! I thought they were cute, too! :)

      Delete
  2. I hope that means that you will post more often! Daily perhaps???? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I need to! Confession - I have no excuse for not posting much this weekend...watched the entire Season 2 of Revenge!! (we are losers)

      Delete
  3. Which Sam's did you find the deco mesh at? I'm going to the Woodbury one later today to see if they have it in stock...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it amazing?!?!?! I went to the Shakopee one, but was tipped off by my bestie that goes to the Maple Grove one so I am guessing they are at all of them!! They should be in the front of the store by all the Halloween stuff.

      Delete
  4. Woodbury had the mesh! But sadly, they did not have the $7 boat shoes...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! Isn't it awesome?? I hope they keep it up!

      Confession...I'm an idiot and went today to pick up some things and realized the boat shoes are $20. I was looking at the wrong sign. But $20 is still a great deal for how much I love them! :)

      Delete