Sunday, August 25, 2013

Week In Pictures

Recent happenings through the eyes of my phone camera.

Last weekend we discovered our new favorite place - Sandventure!!



LOVING this foundation.  Also loving that one of my girlfriends works for Revlon and hooks me up!!


My SIL sent this pic from the 4th.  Natey and Ty are besties for life!


Got super excited about Fall and switched to darker nails!  One of my favorites - Essie Wicked.


It's SO hard leaving the little girls in the morning.  They just want to snuggle!


I don't get Starbucks all that often, but it is so sweet that the baristas remember I need a sleeve!  Cold hands, warm heart!


Blaming this dress for the reason I now have 4 million NEW mosquito bites and am going insane!


But had the BEST time at Sandy and Alex's wedding!




Ate our way around the fair!  Crab Fritters, Fried Pickles, Breakfast Quesadilla, Nutella and Strawberry Crepes and corn!!





Happy weekend!

Follow me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment