Monday, August 12, 2013

Week In Pictures

Recent happenings through the eyes of my phone camera.

Loving my cupcake tree additions found at Hobby Lobby last weekend!


Nutritious breakfast at work this week.


Football is here!!  Put up our Vikings wreath this week.  I still want to add a football or Ragnar or something to the middle of this.


Sprinkles favorite spot - Nate's laundry basket.


Ready for Vikings Friday!


Little girls were loving shark week as much as me!  Spent a lot of time right here (and clearly not a lot of time cleaning our kitchen...).


Worked a little more on my Halloween wreath!  I think when this is finished it might be one of my favorites.  Still figuring out the best to attach the legs and want a witch hat or something else.  Had to test it out on the door. :)



Quality movie time on Saturday night - The Incredible Burt Wonderstone.


Follow me on Facebook!

4 comments:

  1. Love your wreaths - so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Trendy Tree! http://www.trendytree.com/raz-christmas-and-halloween-decor/raz-19-purple-witch-legs.html

      Delete