Sunday, June 23, 2013

Week In Pictures

Recent happenings through the eyes of my phone camera.

We are working hard on making Sushi and the pups love each other!  These two have it down!


Love how pretty the green grass looks with our red umbrella!


We have been having some scary storms!  One that came out of nowhere pushed all of our items to this side of the porch!


Right after Nate stained our front porch (and put all this stuff in the way so you couldn't get on the porch) some genius person threw a phone book onto the wet stained porch!  Ugh!  (PS - who uses phone books anymore??  Save the trees!)


Was very impressed with my self mani job that I had to document!  Color is Essie The Girls Are Out.


Every morning after getting ready I find the little girls in the exact same spots.  Chimi will be snuggled into the covers and Sprinkles will be in the closet in Nate's laundry basket.  They make me giggle!



Threw this outfit together and actually really liked!  Cardigan was a gift, tank from Old Navy, skinnies from Alloy.


My first ever maxi!  I try them on everywhere and have never found one long enough!  Found this beauty on the Von Maur clearance rack!  OMG!


Our peonies bloomed!  So fun!!



More Mod About You.  Duh.


Work trip to Atlanta!  Taking the Marta.


Ready for Day 1!  Love these women!



Delicious dinner with great company (but with horrendous service) at Ted's Montana Grill!



Day 2 - ready to go!


Love catching up with old friends!


 Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!

Follow me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment