Saturday, June 15, 2013

Week In Pictures

Recent happenings through the eyes of my phone camera.

Always on the hunt for new mascara.  Currently using Benefit They're Real for separating and defining with L'Oreal Voluminous on top for thickness.


Chimi helping me with a project for the loft!


Little girls were so ready for bed.


Finally got a pedicure so I wore open toed shoes to work!


Sleeping Chimi.


Sushi posing just like Chim!


Sparkles and sequins on Friday.


Drove to Des Moines on Friday night for Kristin's baby shower! Cutest prego alive!


SO fun catching up with friends!



Amazing food!  Sidebar - One of my biggest pet peeves - when you go to a shower all excited to eat and they have no food or crap food!  This shower was NOT that. :)


I love seeing sweet homemade gifts!


Afterwards we celebrated Father's Day with my dad at lunch (and I forgot to take a pic).  But we did have the world's largest serving of fried pickles!


Last but not least, Happy Father's Day to the best daddy in the world!  This picture is from my bro and SIL's wedding in 2009 and one of my absolute favorites of us.  I would be surprised if anyone in this world has a dad as supportive as mine, I may be biased but know I am so blessed! :)


Follow me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment