Friday, May 24, 2013

Fashion Friday!

I am so happy the weather is getting warmer!  We had about seven straight days of rain and yesterday the sun came out and it is so pretty!  If you follow me on Instagram you know I am obsessed with this hot pink tree in our yard that I am sure looks so pretty because of all the rain.  I swear it is even hotter pink in real life!  I really hope the weather stays this way for the nice holiday weekend and we can all get outside for a little bit.

Since we are heading to the lake soon, I was feeling nautical!  I recently got these anchor shorts at Old Navy and have been waiting for it to be nice enough to wear them.  Hopefully I can sport them this weekend, too.  They kind of have the same flavor as my crab sweater, but a little more publicly acceptable.

Lindsey and I haven't been able to get together for some Fashion Friday pics (hence missing last week - waaaaa!) so Nate was my photographer this week!  The sun was ridic and in my eyes the entire time and our neighbor is mowing in the background.  Without further ado, here are some untouched, squinted Fashion Friday pics!  Let's all hope Lindsey and I can get together this week for good pics, but thanks to my sweet hubs for taking some for me!

Top and shorts: Old Navy, Necklace: Forever 21






Have a safe and fun holiday weekend!

Follow me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment