Monday, May 20, 2013

Basement Tour

Since I have already done the Main Floor Tour and the Upstairs Tour, all that is left is the Basement Tour!  This is one area that I am hands off since I know that having a man cave has always been Nate's dream.  I wish he was more hands off on other areas for me...but that's another story. :)

We absolutely love the basement and spend a lot of time down here watching movies, shows On Demand, playing Buzz (anyone played this?  Best quiz game ever), and Nintendo!  The little girls also love the basement because there is a thousand square feet to run and play!



When you walk down the stairs, you first see the Foosball table, then round the corner and can see the main area of the basement.



Nate's pride and joy is the bar.  This was his baby and he picked out everything - tile, counter tops, design and layout, TV, etc.  I think he did a great job!




We are trying to figure out some sort of a table for this corner but still hunting.





Wow, note to self - wipe away fridge prints!  Or maybe I can just learn better settings on my camera...not sure which one sounds easier.


Next to the bar is a full bath.  We definitely don't need a tub/shower down here but I guess it is nice in case our guest rooms were full and someone had to stay down here.






Sprinkles is showing how much she loves the basement.


Chim just wants to play.


We also have a big storage room down here that I keep my Christmas mayhem and other storage.


This is the treadmill that I walk on once every 6 months.


A big to do for me is to figure out storage down here so I can have it super organized and find things easily.  All of my deco mesh wreaths are just thrown without bags, Christmas is piled on top of each other, etc.  Freaks me out because I take Christmas very seriously and consider my collection an investment!  Hope to have an update on this room soon!


So that is the basement!  I'm happy that this area has less to do than the other levels. :)  But now the entire house has been exposed, and I have a reason to get moving on our to do lists!  Anyone else have a hubs as obsessed with their basement as mine?

Follow me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment