Saturday, April 6, 2013

Week In Pictures

Recent happenings through the eyes of my phone camera.

Got some mason jar lids that hold your straw!  Where have you been all my life...


Chimi taking a snooze.


Pinned and made the yummiest salad on Tuesday!  Avocados, tomatoes, salt, pepper, cilantro and lime juice.


One of my coworkers/friends surprised me on Friday with birthday gifts!  So sweet!


Ready for summer at the lake!


Now Sprinkles had a dental with two teeth pulled!  Our poor little girls!


Bits of Spring/Easter in our house!


Working on new deco mesh wreaths - Spring/Easter and Memorial Day/4th of July!



Chimi wanted to help with my patriotic wreath.


Finished my Spring wreath!  Exciting Friday nights around here...


Woke up to birthday presents from Nate - new camera!


Happy weekend!

Follow me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment