Friday, April 26, 2013

Fashion Friday!

What a busy week!  I feel like I haven't had a chance to do anything, let alone blog.  I am looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend, and catching up on everyday tasks (like laundry, grocery shopping, showering...).

I am an absolute layer lover, as I am sure is evident in other posts.  Whatever shirt, blouse, or tank I have on I almost always have a blazer or cardigan on or nearby.  Lindsey was helping me style outfits at our last FF shoot and she picked this shirt to wear, and I instantly grabbed a blazer to wear over.  I have never paired them together before but think it turned out cute and will be wearing this now!

Like all fashion rules, I think brown can go with anything.  Grey, black, whatever!  You name the fashion rule and I will break it and not care.  Life is too short!

Blouse: Francesca's, Blazer: LOFT, Jeans: J Brand, Necklace: ILY Couture, Flats: Steve Madden.

Photos by Lindsey Koch Photography






Chimi wanted to hop in for some pics!




Have a great weekend!

Follow me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment