Saturday, March 23, 2013

Week In Pictures

Recent happenings through the eyes of my phone camera.

Cute new note cards from Target!  Can always use stationary.


Chimi always finds cozy nooks to snuggle. :)


Six pairs of my favorite lashes for $17.49 on Amazon???  Why have I not done this before?


My coworker had Spring nails that were too fun so I had to copy her!  Love Spring colors!


I was SO excited for crab night with girlfriends on Wednesday this week!  I recently purchased this sweater.


And even wore it to work! :)


Then came home to get ready and switched to jeans...



But crab night with girlfriends was almost a bust - arrived at Mystic Lake and this was the buffet line.


Plan B - we headed to Red Lobster (no one told me they had crab legs!!) and had a BLAST!!


They were delish!


Hope everyone is having a great Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Would you consider a tutorial on how to apply those false eyelashes? I buy them, but then am too intimidated to try to apply them as I just don't know how!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Megan! Maybe someday... :) But in the meantime I just posted today a video that is very similar to what I do!

    ReplyDelete