Saturday, March 2, 2013

Week In Pictures

Recent happenings through the eyes of my phone camera.

Packing for my trip!  Hello Target Spring collection!


Sad little girls dropping me off at the airport (or maybe I was the sad one).



Normally not a huge cereal girl, but loving this stuff!


Reminiscing about our fun work trip this weekend!  The Buffalo Jills are sweethearts!


Came home with a cold.  Guzzling this stuff.


If you look closely...my cat Coconut is on this horse!  (Sad long story - I used to have two cats, then this little lover peed ALL OVER our brand new house and Nate said no more.  Luckily, my grandparents own a farm in Iowa so he is loving the farm life now, and also luckily we have new carpet in place of the former new carpet).  My mom says he loves riding the horses and sends me pics!  Haha!


From #tbt (throw back Thursday) on Instagram - Baby Sprinks!


Tagged in #widn (What I'm Doing Now) on Instagram.  Snuggling with Nate and pups and watching House Hunters.


Made my St Patty's Day wreath!



This weekend was supposed to be our annual Girl's Weekend but life got in the way.  Rats.  Oh well, at least I have a free weekend to enjoy!  Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment