Friday, February 22, 2013

Fashion Friday!

This is my first ever Fashion Friday!  Read my preview and thoughts on Fashion Friday here.

For the first Fashion Friday...brights!  I love color in life - especially on clothing.  Winter weather doesn't stop me from dressing in tropical colors!  This blouse is from Target, necklace Francesca's, and shoes TJMaxx.  It was LOVE at first sight when I found these pants. #tallgirlprobs  Do you dare wear brights in the middle of Winter?

Photos taken by Lindsey Koch Photography.







Had to show more photos of Lindsey...just to make her blush a little. And me, too, I guess!  

Clearly we learned how to dance at the same junior high mixers...
Wedding photos taken by Emma Freeman Photography.

7 comments:

  1. You look so gorgeous in those colors especially against the snowy white background - so nice to have a friend who's a talented photographer too! Love the throwback photos!

    elle [wonderfelle world]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yes, so lucky to have this friend, and a perk she is talented! :) Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. Love this! Hopefully your Fashion Friday will be up each week - I'm featuring you on my blog today because of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaa thank you! I hope so, too! I have two more in waiting, so just need to get my act together after those! :)

      Delete
  3. Love your top, the snow really makes the colors pop! You look gorgeous :)

    xo, Megan
    indie flower

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you get your hair to curl just a little bit? I can never accomplish it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use a 1" Hot Tools curling iron and try and get it as curly as I possibly can (which isn't much) and then use hairspray to set, but it falls so fast. :( Hair is definitely not my area of expertise! :)

      Delete