Sunday, February 24, 2013

Closet Remix Challenge - Week 3

Week 3!  I'm making it!  See Week 1 here, and Week 2 here and here.

Last Saturday was our Valentine's date and we ate at Wildfire (I could drink the Shrimp and Crab Bisque like water) and saw Argo.  Loved both!  I did end up wearing the outfit I thought I would.

Instagrammed
Blurry of course

Monday:
Whenever I feel like my outfits aren't exciting enough, I add a massive and/or colorful necklace and it seems to solve this issue.  This is another necklace I found on a super cheap Facebook special that I paired with an H&M cardigan (that I have had for YEARS!  No clue how this doesn't have a hole yet), Limited tank, and MiH grey/pale blue pants.


Tuesday:
Per usual, I love me some polka dots!  Paired this fun Target button down with the UO necklace, and MiH jeans.


Sniff attack by Sprinks!

Wednesday:
I'm loving this Target blouse (holy bargain shopper over here).  It has a slight puffy shoulder and covers the buns (yesssss).  Paired with my favorite teal JBrand jeans and grey-ish necklace.  Also seen on Fashion Friday!



Thursday:
I love attempting to mix prints and thought this was a good one!  Forever 21 cardigan, Express tank, Urban Outfitters necklace and NY&Co pants.


Friday:
Love casual Friday!  Gingham and hot pink seem to be made for each other.  Old Navy shirt, H&M cardigan, Etsy necklace, JBrand jeans.


Off to Buffalo for a work trip!  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment