Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Small Updates

Life is really about the little things, don't you think?  We made a few minor changes this week that make me happy!

I have been wanting a little more bathroom storage and knew we needed a cabinet, and we actually ordered this last August.  I have been patiently waiting for Nate to find the time to put it up, or someone else to put it up, and since the bar cabinets went in, they kindly hung it up for us!


As you can see, it is now blocking Nate's pride and joy, the bathroom TV.  I don't use it so it doesn't bother me, but he will eventually have to slide it over.  That is true love!


Having that up makes me want to focus on the bathroom some more.  Picking out tiles is EXHAUSTING to me, though.  I love design so you would think I would love it, however, I suck at picking tile.  Took us forever to pick out and agree on the kitchen backsplash!

I also finally took down the Vikings door decor (sad) and put up the new Valentine's deco mesh wreath!  It is frigid outside so I didn't take a lot of pics but it will do for now.  I am dying to get some topiaries or something to put next to the door.  So bare and empty!


Another funny Pinterest find - caused some giggles. I can SO see Nate doing this someday when we have kids.  Sneaky!


Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. I showed that last picture to my hubby Nick the other night and said the exact same thing to him! New follower of your blog and I love it! :)

    http://thebaucums.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Isn't it hilarious?? And kind of smart?? :)

      Just visited your blog and love the pic with Barron I am assuming by the description?? Furry friends are the best. :)

      Delete