Saturday, December 22, 2012

Week In Pictures

Recent happenings through the eyes of my phone camera.

New holiday coozie for my daily Diet Sunkist Lemonades.


My first ever toffee!  So yummy and gone in two days (with only Nate and me eating it).


Pro shot from Lindsey Koch Photography of our girls I am framing.



New Target shoes that I love but can't figure out how to style.


Miss Australia that I girl crushed over during the Miss Universe pageant.  Holy Victoria's Secret model!


Chim and Sprinks friend Rudy with his new Christmas toy from us.


New holiday ribbon from my mom (with the Vikings smoking the Rams in the background).


Extremely hard puzzle that I have been working on for a week now...


More Christmas wear at work.


My coworkers sweet pups that came to visit!


Can't stop giggling over this!


Only 3 sleeps until Christmas!!

2 comments:

  1. On baby shift w/ my newborn, caught your blog via Kristen's post, (love your blog btw :) ), and created a couple of looks for your new shoes! Hope this helps!

    http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=66622649

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing! And such a great idea to use them as an accent color! Reminds me of this picture I saved a while back where she is in the nudes/sparkles and blue suede shoes(and didn't come to mind until you styled the shoes!). http://theglitterguide.com/2011/08/16/style-at-home-catherine-of-hallelu/ Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete