Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Key West

Key West is one of my favorite places to vacation.  I first went there in college with the fam, then again a few years later just my parents and me, and now this time was our first family trip that my brother and I are each married!  All seven of us made the trek down.

Basically all we do in Key West is act like fat tourists.  We eat, walk down Duval, eat, take the trolley, eat, sit on the beach.  Not so active, but hey!  It is vacation!

Some highlights - and a reminder to myself that I need to get pics from the rest of the fam.  Every pic is of us!  Rats.

Lunch at Blue Heaven,


trolley rides,


finding my dream Key West house that is in perfect Christmas colors,


six toed cats at Hemingway's house,


cat signs,


Tyler pooping in a corner,


delicious tapas at Santiago,


delicious meal at Latitude's,


Sloppy Joe's,


aquarium with my mom,


best lobster roll ever from DJ's Clam Shack,


and take out dessert from Better Than Sex.


Too many fun times, makes me sad that it is over!  So happy to have my entire family healthy and happy together.  Feeling very blessed.

Also felt blessed to get this pic from our pet sitter saying the girls had been rolling/eating rabbit poop.  Thanks Kevin!


No comments:

Post a Comment